Thursday, November 15, 2007

Poetic Intervention: Untitled

Disclaimer- the poem you are about to read is a little on the SAUCY/SEXUAL side, but I assure you, it isn't anything over the top.
Laughing lovers living love

away, above, around, and afar
crying, cuddling, cumming, climaxing
making mad melodies moaning.
Dear dawn don't dwell,
evening everlasts everything everyday.
Just a little something something I pulled out of the poetic side of my brain. I don't really know what this style of poetry is called, but I try not to pay too much attention to that. I just write to write. So enjoy, and write you're own and let me read it. Should be interesting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shouldn't climaxing go before cumming?

Anonymous said...

In the real world yeah! lol...but for the sake of poetry; cumming, climaxing sounds better than climaxing, cumming...it just flows better.