Sunday, November 25, 2007

Feelin' Like a Number 1!!!

I know, I know...it's been more than a week since the last time I wrote. But for all of my readers who work in the retail business, you know how hectic Thanksgiving week can get and for those of you who don't work in retail, think about us next time you get a bit of an A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E when doing your holiday shopping. And now on to my big announcement for today (even though some of you already know what I'm about to say)!!!
We've reached the mid season mark of this season at the C.B. Smith Park Tennis League, and I am happy, over-the-top, ecstatic, and just freakin' excited to tell you all that at this point I share the #1 spot on the park rankings posted during the Thanksgiving break!!! Right now my record is 6-1. It's been a really fun season so far even though it's been really really really cold (for someone whose lived in FL his whole life) on some of the nights. The playoffs should be coming around in about a month and it would just be amazing to get into the playoffs while holding the #1 ranking. So, I just wanted to share my joy and excitement with all of you and I hope that the last week has been as exciting for you as it has been for me!
Oh, and remember, next time you need to do some shopping and you're in the Pembroke Pines area, drop by Macy's and say Hello. Maybe I'll give you an autograph or something! Just kidding!
B.T.W.-I found this really nice video (above) on YouTube featuring the best tennis player in the world. Check it out!
UPDATE: Unfortunately as of yesterday (11/27) I fell to the #2 spot. But I'm still aiming for that #1 spot by the time playoffs come around...

No comments: