Thursday, November 1, 2007

Just in Case You're Wondering...

Hello all, it's me, Roxie, again. I gotta admit, I'm liking the fame I'm getting off of this blog thing. The paparazzi got so bad this morning that Ines and I had to sneak in through the back door at work.

With that said, I've decided to extend Eliu's "vacation" a little longer. HaHa! That's why he hasn't been able to post anything (no Internet service in a dog cage!). I didn't even let him out on Tuesday so that he could buy the new Britney Spears album (and believe me, he had a full review ready). I had to hear him crying all night because of that. Now he knows how I feel! Maybe I'll feed him later. Maybe.

His ransom is posted at 100 doggy biscuits. Not the regular kind. I want the most expensive ones from the pet shop of my choice. Contact The Rox for more information!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, Roxie me tiene jarta! Let Eliu go...

Victor Castro said...

Sorry Rox... Gonna have to report you to the huMAN society. Look out they gonna com' knockin'...

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! But as I've said before, you need to let me be the website photographer!!!