Monday, October 15, 2007

Moleskine: A Different Kind of Notebook

Moleskines are "notebooks" for people who simply like to note tidbits of information that may or may not be useful to them in the future. The great thing about a Moleskine is that whatever you put into it takes on a more personal feel when you see that the cover of your Moleskine is made of a classic looking oilcloth. The oilcloth makes these notebooks look more personal because it just gives the entire notebook a sense of warmth and privacy.
Another great thing about Moleskines is that they come in a variety of sizes, ranging from pocketbooks to large sketchbook sizes. For all these different sizes, there is even greater variety in what's inside. The layout of the inside ranges from plain white paper to ruled to music sheets.
These Moleskines are made in Italy but printed in China. The greatest things about them however is that you can put whatever you want inside. You can have sketches, pictures, poems, or just regular everyday notes. Whatever you put in there, remember to have fun with it, and keep it private because it's just more fun that way!
F.Y.I.- I found Moleskines online for as low as five bucks. I'm getting mine this week so I'll post some more on Moleskines as I go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! You should have ordered me and C one. C has something like this allready. She carries it around all the time making little notes on it.

Anonymous said...

From Ines: I never heard of them, but they look very interesting. So my "black thing" is a thing from the past??????

Victor Castro said...

These are the best. I just bought another set of 3 on Sunday. I use the 3 and half x 5 and half ruled journals. I take it everywhere I go.