Monday, October 22, 2007

Latest Obsession: Material London


No, you can't find it anywhere because it is a Macy's exclusive brand. However, this brand is definitely worth the drive down to your nearest Macy's.
I may be a little late reporting on this line, but in truth, I hadn't heard of it until this weekend.
As I was shopping for something to wear to my sister's anniversary dinner last Saturday, I knew I wanted something that was dressy but at the same time very informal. So, I came across this fantabulous grey long sleeve button down shirt. From a distance it looks like your regular, everyday grey dress shirt, but up close, it has the most intricate print on the fabric. If I can get a picture of it, I'll post it, that's how excited I am about this shirt.
As far as price goes, I'd have to say that Material London is pretty reasonably priced. It's true that Material London pieces may be a bit more pricey than your Stafford or J. Ferrar pieces, but what you're really paying for here is detail, and that's something that I love.

The great thing about Material London is that it offers comfort and high end fashion at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. I believe the word "fantabolous" belongs to me.

2. I just MIGHT send you the pictures whenever you decide you have time to call me back.